- Tuition for all programs in the College of the Arts is billed by credit hour. Review the tuition and fees page for more information.
- Georgia State University provides a cost calculator to help you estimate how much school will cost:
- International students should also review the estimated cost of attendance page of the International Student and Scholar Services Office (ISSS).
- Graduate Assistantships – All applicants to graduate studies in the College of the Arts may apply for funding consideration. Applicants should answer “yes” to the graduate assistantship question on the online application to be considered.
- Review the COTA Fellowships and Scholarship page for funding opportunities.
- Applicants should visit the Office of Financial Aid for more information on student loans and the financial aid process.
- Georgia State University also has a Scholarships and Grants Office to assist students in identifying funding opportunities.
Out of State Tuition Waiver
Applicants who are not residents of Georgia may apply for an out of state tuition waiver. If awarded, the waiver lowers your tuition cost from an out-of-state student to an in-state student. In-state tuition is about one-third of out-of-state tuition. Out-of-state students wishing to be considered for in-state tuition may contact their Graduate Director for more information.