The College of the Arts uses a completely online application process. All applicants must submit copies of transcripts online from each post-secondary college/university attended by the deadline for all applications.
Requirements for submitting copies of official transcripts for admissions review process:
- Submit one copy of transcripts (online) from each post-secondary institution attended, including community colleges, study abroad programs, and AP credit.
- If you received college level credit, a transcript should be submitted for review, regardless of length of time you attended, whether grades are listed, or where your final degree(s) were received.
- Submissions must be copies of university transcripts uploaded directly to your application in the Transcripts section of the application. Copies of the following are acceptable:
- A hard-copy (paper) official transcript that you scan and upload.
- Some universities issue electronic transcripts that you can save and upload.
- Copies of university transcripts must include:
- One or more of the following features: registrar’s seal, registrar’s signature, or watermark of the institution.
- Your name and the institution’s name.
- Degree and date conferred if from institutions granting a degree.
- Your current term of study if you are currently enrolled in a degree program.
- If the degree is listed on a separate diploma or degree certificate page, that will need to be uploaded as well.
- All pages of transcript that are complete, legible, and with grades clearly listed.
- Notarized translation with the original document if not in English.
- International Credentials:
- International transcripts must be in English and include mark sheets and course listing with grades, degree certification, and the signature of the Registrar.
- If the institution does not provide an English translation, a copy of a certified English translation must be attached at the end of the scanned copy of the original transcript.
- The following documents are not accepted. Uploading these documents will significantly delay the review of your application:
- Self-printed academic histories
- Web-based academic evaluations
- Anything hand-written
- Documents that are password-protected or contain macros
- Unclear, illegible copies
Instructions to submit transcripts:
- Upload your transcripts to your online application within the Transcripts section.
We reserve the right to accept or reject submissions based on any criteria listed here or that would hinder application review. If you experience any difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.