- Update 6/2/2020 – As of this date, The Rialto Youth Jazz Orchestra is currently planning to hold auditions in August and return to rehearsals in September. We will continue to monitor the developments and recommendations from officials regarding the return to campus. Updates will be posted to the website.
- Update 5/8/2020 – Atlanta Summer Conducting Institute Letter Regarding COVID-19
- The Summer Leadership Institute has free video resources available to directors, students, and parents. Please visit the Summer Leadership Institute page for the videos.
- 4/15/2020 – The 2020 Film Production Workshop scheduled to be introduced this summer has been postponed until the Fall. Updated information will be released over the summer.
- 4/15/2020 – The 2020 Summer Jazz Workshop has been cancelled. Please visit the Summer Jazz Workshop page for details regarding refunds.
- 4/1/2020 – The 2020 Spring Rialto Youth Jazz Orchestra season has been suspended. No rehearsals or concerts are scheduled for the spring. Auditions for the 2020-2021 Season will take place in August.
- 3/25/2020 – The 2020 Harrower Summer Opera Workshop has been cancelled. Information regarding the 2021 Workshop will be released in the Fall.
The College of the Arts Office of Educational Outreach supports the growth of local, national and international creative individuals through clinics, workshops and institutes hosted on Georgia State’s campus. The arts initiative engages public school students and teachers, collegiate and graduate level students, community members and professional artists with the opportunity to advance their studies and appreciation for the arts outside the classroom setting. Through creative and innovative programming, participants hone their artistic skills in an immersive “hands-on” environments alongside critically acclaimed artist-faculty at Georgia State.
55 Park Place, NE, Ste. 910
Atlanta, GA 30303
Georgia State University
College of the Arts – Educational Outreach
PO Box 3984
Atlanta, GA 30302