Please visit our office at:
35 Broad Street, Suite 400
(You will need your Panther ID to access the building.)
The Office of Academic Assistance for the College of the Arts has moved to 35 Broad Street, Suite 400! Virtual, in-person, and phone advising appointments are now available for students who have 90+ credit hours. Students with < 90 credit hours, please visit the University Advisement Center’s website to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
TUESDAY & THURSDAY: 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY : 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
To schedule an appointment with your advisor either:
- Visit Navigate through PAWS
- Download the Navigate Student App
- Call the office at 404-413-5855
To attend a Drop-In session either:
- Visit 35 Broad Street, Suite 400 during Drop-In hours
- Sign in to the Virtual Lobby for virtual (Webex) appointments during Drop-In hours
- Call the office at 404-413-5855 during Drop-In hours
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let us know or contact our office at 404-413-5855.