The Office of Academic Assistance for the College of the Arts is moving and will not physically be in the office the week of 5/16/22 – 5/20/22. Virtual and phone advising appointments will be available for students who have 90+ credit hours while we are moving. In person advising appointments and Drop-Ins options will resume on 5/31/22.
If you have less than 90 credit hours, please visit the University Advisement Center’s web page to schedule an appointment with your advisor at https://advisement.gsu.edu/.
DROP IN HOURS
Tuesday & Thursday: 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday & Friday: 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
To schedule an appointment with your advisor either:
- Visit Navigate through PAWS
- Download the Navigate Student App
- Call the office at 404-413-5855
To attend a Drop-In session either:
- Sign into the Virtual Lobby for virtual (Webex) appointments during Drop-In hours
- Call the office at 404-413-5855 for a drop-in during Drop-In hours
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let us know or contact our office at 404-413-5855.